Have you heard about the Feather Your Nest contest over at Stumbles & Stitches? Hurry, go read about it! It's a really exciting month of tutorials and ideas for sprucing up your home complete with a contest with REALLY FANTASTIC PRIZES (seriously). Oh, and there are some pretty cool judges, too. I am one of them, but, really, the other judges are way more "famous" and exciting. Check it out!
In honor of the kick-off of Feather Your Nest, I thought I'd put together a little round-up of ideas for projects.
Clockwise from top left:
- Door Stop with Zipper Tutorial by hungryhippie
- English Paper Piecing Table Runner from the book English Paper Piecing - Fresh New Quilts from Bloom Creek by Vicki Bellino
- Coffee Plunger Cozy (tutorial) by Bee-inspired
- Hot Handle Pattern (tutorial) by Show Tell Share
- Vintage Shoulder Dust Covers (tutorial) by Sew4Home
- Pretty Borders on Napkins (tutorial)by Sew4Home
- Potholder Tutorial by Flamingo Toes for The Ribbon Retreat Blog
- Nesting Fabric Bowls (pattern from a cuppa and a catch up) by In Color Order
Also, check out my Kitchen Curtain round-up if you're thinking about sewing some kitchen curtains for Feather Your Nest!