Sometimes a girl just needs a big roomy bag, no? Probably some guys, too! Here's a little round-up of some of my favorites.
Clockwise from top left:
- Amy Butler bag in Lark fabric by Amy Butler Design. I have to admit, I'm not sure which bag this is (but I love it!). I *think* it's her new Belle Bag, but the shape and handles look different. Maybe it's from one of her books? Can any Amy Butler fans help me out here?
- The Abby Tote PDF pattern by V and Co.
- The Melanie Bag PDF pattern [awww, sweet name :)] by I think sew
- Beach Bag by PoppySeed Fabrics using the Canvas Beach Bag Tutorial by Elle Apparel
- Big Easy Sling Bag by Tanya Whelan from her book Sew What You Love
- Pleated tote (beach bag) tutorial by thimble
- Duffle Bag by In Color Order from Simplicity Pattern 2274 by StudioCherie
[Disclosure: Any links to books link to my Amazon Affliate shop where I receive a very small commision from sales]